GBGC will be attending the International Gaming Expo (IGE) in London between 26 and 28 January 2010.
GBGC’s Chief Executive Warwick Bartlett will be giving a seminar on “Political and Economic Trends in the Global Gambling Industry” as part of IGE’s Gaming Leaders’ Programme.
The seminar will take place at 2.30pm on Tuesday 26 January.
- compare the current recession with past ones and their impact on gambling
- assess the performance of GBGC’s indices of listed gambling companies
- consider the role of monopoly operators in the European market
- address the issues that the Internet sector is facing in the coming years
- determine who is best placed to prosper in the global gambling market in the years ahead
GBGC is an independent, specialist consultancy firm dedicated to providing data, research and advice to the international gambling industry.
GBGC also produces the comprehensive Global Gambling Report, currently in its fourth edition, as well as data and analysis on the Interactive Gambling sector.
The gambling statistics and forecasts that are contained within the Global Gambling Report have become widely recognised within the industry, the financial community and the Media, as the industry standard for sizing both the online and offline gambling markets.
Interactive Gambling Report – Internet gambling data and statistics for more than 50 countries including: France, Italy, UK, and Spain. The current edition includes analysis of the European market following the ruling in the ECJ Bwin-Santa Casa case (C-42/07).
Latin America Report – a specialist report covering 21 markets in Central and South America including: Argentina, Brazil, and Chile.
Current Reports Available from GBGC’ website:
– Fourth edition of the Global Gambling Report‚ ‘Change is on the Cards’
– Interactive Gambling Report
– Latin America Report
– Eastern European Market Report