Betview’s Top 50 Influential Betting Industry Figures
Betview magazine has published it list of the Top 50 most influential people in the betting industry.
Ralph Topping, Chief Executive of bookmakers William Hill, retains the number one position. Richard Glynn, Chief Executive of William Hill’ great rival Ladbrokes is at number two in the list, whilst Carl Leaver, the Chief Executive of Gala Coral, is in third.
Global Betting and Gaming Consultants’ own Chief Executive Warwick Bartlett is on the list at number 14 for his role as Chairman of the Association of British Bookmakers (ABB) and his work at GBGC.
Betview’ Top 10 Most Influential Betting Figures
1. Ralph Topping, CEO, William Hill
2. Richard Glynn, CEO, Ladbrokes
3. Carl Leaver, CEO, Gala Coral
4. Fred Done, Chairman, Betfred
5. Nick Rust, Director of Channels, Ladbrokes
6. Patrick Kennedy, CEO, Paddy Power
7. David Yu, CEO, Betfair
8. Andy Hornby, CEO, Coral
9. David Holdgate, CEO, SIS
10. Trevor Beaumont, Group CEO, Betfred
For the full list click here