Asian Casino & Hospitality Congress and Social Gaming Asia Summit
Venue: Galaxy Hotel, Macau
Date: 27-29th November, 2012
Organiser: Beacon Events
Asian Casino & Hospitality Congress (AGHC) once again brings together all elements of the gaming industry across Asia to debate the regulatory and competitive issues facing the industry as it continues to develop apace. As the industry matures in Macau and Singapore, the Philippines looks to contend with these two, and ongoing hopes for liberalisation in Japan, Taiwan and South Korea, the stakes have never been higher.
Learn the latest operational strategies and solutions for maximising profitability and enhancing the customer experience.
Issues to be covered include:
• Asian gaming regulatory models
• Junket regulation and licensing
• Integrated resorts and non-gaming revenue enhancement
• Gambling research and socially responsible gambling
• Payment controls and cross-border transactions
• Casino marketing and promotions
• Online gaming opportunities for land-based companies
This year, AGHC will also feature a special day on Social Gaming on Thursday 29 November.
Registering is easy, simply: