12th European I-gaming Congress
Dissecting the anatomy of iGaming
Forward thinking, innovative and interactive, with new features and formats spanning both the Congress and the Expo floor, EiG goes into its 12th year with a 360 degree focus on you and driving your success in the iGaming industry.
This year’s EiG Expo includes workshops, networking events, and the popular EiG Launchpad competition for new companies.
• Keynote speaker: Andreas Wiegend, former Chief Scientist, Amazon.com
• Keynote speaker: Geoff Freeman, President and CEO, American Gaming Association
• The EiG Start-up Village on the Expo floor featuring 14 new companies showing the latest innovations in e-gaming
• Jumio’s workshop featuring an interview with a convicted fraudster – “how card fraudsters target gaming sites”
• EiG Tutorials – your pit-stop for advice and networking on pan-European and US regulation (afternoon on Wednesday 9 October)
• The Official EiG SafeCharge Party: Wednesday 9 October
GBGC’s CEO Warwick Bartlett will be attending the EiG Congress and Expo.