Global Betting and Gaming Consultants’ Chief Executive Warwick Bartlett will be speaking at the eleventh, annual World Gaming Executive Summit (GES) in Barcelona (4-6 July 2017).
Warwick will be speaking in the session titled “Looking to Japan: how much is at stake?” on the summit’s Regulatory Briefing Day (Tuesday 4 July 2017).
The session will be addressing the prospects and potential pitfalls for the new integrated casino resorts being planned for Japan.
He will cover topics such as:
• Current sources of in-bound tourists to Japan
• The Japanese population’s attitudes to casinos
• Japan’s demographics
• The current gambling market in Japan
• Local influential interests and the process of selecting sites for an IR casino
• The interest from international casino operators
11th annual World Gaming Executive Summit 2017
4-6 July 2017
W Hotel, Barcelona, Spain